- Spacious Lounge with modern decor.
- Superb open plan kitchen in high gloss purple, including an integrated gas hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- An open plan dining area with french doors to the rear aspect.
- A separate utility room with a downstairs W/C included.
- A low maintenance rear garden with wooden garden shed included.
- 3 bedrooms to the upper floor, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Fitted wardrobes to the Master bedroom and Bedroom 2.
- 2 bathroom suites, a fmaily bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, plus an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout, warmed by a gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Offers easy access to the M61 motorway junction, only a minute away by car.
A stunning 3 bedroom detached home, located in a quiet cul-de-sac in the Ladybridge area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. An ideal family home, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance porch, a spacious lounge with modern décor, a superb fully fitted open plan kitchen in high gloss purple with integrated gas hob, oven, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, a utility room adjacent to the kitchen, an open plan dining area with French doors leading out to a low maintenance rear garden and a ground floor Water closet. To the upper floor you will find a double sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, an en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom, a second double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a single bedroom to the rear plus a fully fitted master bathroom with a 3 piece suite including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen. Fully double glazed windows and doors throughout and warmed by a gas central heating via a combi boiler. Offers excellent access to the M61 motorway junction, only a couple of minutes away by car. Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers need apply.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.