- Spacious lounge.
- Brand New fully fitted kitchen.
- Enclosed rear garden with a patio area and lawn.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- 2 bedrooms, 1 double sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and 1 single bedroom.
- Driveway to the front.
- Very popular area of Farnworth, with a number of local schools in close proximity, including Ferns Academy, Harper Green School and St James High School.
- Double glazed windows, warmed by gas central heating throughout.
COMING SOON! Brand new interior in most parts of the property! Briefly comprises of the following, a spacious lounge, a brand new fully fitted kitchen, rear garden with patio area and lawn, family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, plus 2 bedrooms, 1 double sized bedroom and 1 single bedroom. Will have new décor, flooring and kitchen. Double glazed windows throughout and warmed by gas central heating. Sorry NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKERS need apply.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.