- Small front garden with brick wall and gate.
- Entrance Vestibule.
- Spacious lounge with a feature wall mounted electric fire.
- Large kitchen in mid oak with an integrated gas hob, oven and an extractor hood. Space for a good sized dining table and chairs.
- Good sized rear garden with a lawn and a garden shed.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 double sized bedroom and 2 single bedrooms.
- Modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows and warmed by gas central throughout.
- Offers easy access to both Bolton and Bury town centres.
- Sorry no DSS, PETS or SMOKERS.
An extremely well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace home, located on Ainsworth Lane in the Tonge Fold area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge with a feature electric wall mounted fire, a large fully fitted kitchen in mid oak with an integrated gas hob, oven and extractor hood, with a good sized rear garden with lawn and garden shed. To the upper floor, you will 3 bedrooms, 1 double sized bedroom and 2 single sized bedrooms, plus a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Brand new carpets recently fitted and fully re-painted throughout. Comes with double glazed windows and gas central heated via a combi boiler. Sorry no DSS, PETS or SMOKERS.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.