- Entrance Hallway.
- Spacious Lounge.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated hob, oven and extractor hood. Comes with a washing machine and a fridge/freezer.
- 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom with wardrobes, plus 1 single bedroom.
- Modern Bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white. Incudes a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Double glazed windows and warmed by gas central heating.
- Brand new carpets throughout and new flooring in the bathroom.
- Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth, local schools and the M60/61 motorway junctions.
- Sorry no DSS, Pets or Smokers allowed.
An extremely well presented 2 bedroom, upper floor flat, with allocated off road parking, located on Reed Close in the Farnworth area of Bolton. Just had brand new carpets fitted throughout, and comes with a fridge/freezer and a washing machine. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hall, spacious lounge, open plan modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, a double sized master bedroom with wardrobes and 1 single bedroom, plus a modern bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Double glazed windows through and warmed by gas central heating. Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth and the M60 and M61 motorway junctions. Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.