- £495.00 PER MONTH.
- Entrance Vestibule.
- Spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in light oak, with an integrated hob, oven and an extractor hood.
- Low maintenance gardens to the front and rear.
- 2 double sized bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom.
- Modern fully fitted Family bathroom in white, with a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Gas central heating via a combi boiler and double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Offers easy access to a number of local schools and the M61 motorway junction only minutes away by car.
- SORRY NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKERS.
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace home with a small front garden and larger rear garden with lawn, located on a quiet side street in the Morris Green area of Bolton, Manchester. With easy access to local schools and the M61 motorway junction, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, a spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround, a modern fully fitted kitchen in light oak with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, space for a dining table for chairs within the kitchen and a low maintenance rear garden with patio and lawn. To the upper floor, you will find a modern family bathroom in white, with a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen, a double sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a bridging unit to the front of the property and a second double bedroom to the rear. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout and warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Fitted with a security alarm. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties. SORRY NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKERS.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.