- Entrance lobby and hallway.
- Spacious open plan lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Open plan dining area with space for a good sized dining table and chairs.
- Fully fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob and oven.
- Small rear garden with a lawn and a garage.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 double sized bedroom and 2 single bedrooms. Fitted wardrobes included with 2 of the bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite, including a basin, toilet and shower.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- A number of local schools within walking distance, including Cherry Tree Primary and St James High School.
- Sorry, no dss, pets or smokers allowed.
A well presented 3 bedroom mid terraced home with a garage and lawned garden to the rear. Within walking distance of a number of local schools, including Cherry Tree Primary and St James High School. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby and hallway, a spacious open lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround, an open plan dining area, a fully fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob/oven and a small rear garden with a lawn and garage. To the upper floor, 3 bedrooms, 1 double sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes and 2 single bedrooms, plus a modern family bathroom with a basin, toilet and a shower. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.