- Entrance Lobby
- Spacious lounge with modern decor and wooden flooring.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in white high gloss, including an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Dining area with french doors to the rear.
- Low maintenance rear garden with patio area, artificial grass and decking area.
- Modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double sized master bedroom including high gloss wardrobes, plus one single bedroom.
- Driveway to the front with parking for one vehicle, car or a van.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout, warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Offers easy access to a number of local schools and the centre of Farnworth, with plenty of shops and supermarkets.
An extremely well presented 2 bedroom town house, located on a very popular development, just off Glynne Street in Farnworth, Bolton. Offering easy access to local schools including, Ferns Academy, Harper Green, St James and Mount St Josephs. Also close by to the local M60 and M61 motorway junctions, with Bolton Hospital only 5 minutes by car. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance lobby, spacious lounge with modern decor and wooden flooring, a modern fully fitted kitchen in white, including an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, a dining area with french doors to the rear aspect and a lovely, low maintenance rear garden with artificial grass and a decking area. To the upper floor you will find a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, a double sized master bedroom, including high gloss modern wardrobes and one single bedroom. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Off road parking available to the front with a driveway for one car. or van. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Sorry NO DSS, PETS OR SMOKERS allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.