- ALL BRAND NEW INTERIOR, NEW CARPETS AND DECOR, FULLY REFURBISHED, NEVER BEEN RENTED BEFORE!
- Entrance Hallway.
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms.
- Open plan brand new kitchen in white high gloss with integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- 2 spacious double sized bedrooms.
- Brand new, modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a mixer shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Fully double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a modern combi boiler.
- Enclosed rear garden with an elevated astro turf lawn.
- Offers easy access to Farnworth town centre, within walking distance. Excellent transport links into Bolton or Manchester City Centre via bus, train or rail.
- Sorry no pets, DSS or smokers need apply.
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE! BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND BATHROOM, FULLY REFURBISHED, NEVER BEEN RENTED BEFORE! An extremely well presented 2 bedroom mid terraced home, located on Trafford St in the Farnworth area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. Close by to the centre of Farnworth and offers excellent transport links into Bolton and Manchester City Centre, by bus, car and train. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, 2 spacious reception rooms, a brand new fully fitted kitchen in white high gloss, and a fully enclosed rear garden with a raised astro turf lawn. To the upper floor, you will find 2 spacious double sized bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a mixer shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a brand new combi boiler.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.