- Fully refurbished interior. Brand new decor, carpets and flooring.
- 2 double sized bedrooms.
- Ground Floor Apartment.
- Spacious lounge including a sofa and dining table with chairs.
- Modern kitchen in white, including an integrated hob, oven and washing machine. Also includes a free standing fridge freezer.
- Modern bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Double glazed windows and door.
- Warmed by electric wall heaters.
- Individual storage room for use by the new tenant/s.
- Ideally placed for easy access to Bolton town centre and the local M60/62 motorway via St Peters Way.
Fully refurbished spacious 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, located off Carslake Avenue in the Heaton area of Bolton. Briefly comprises of the following, a spacious lounge including a sofa and dining table with chairs, a modern kitchen with an integrated hob, oven, washing machine and a free standing fridge freezer, a modern bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen and 2 double sized bedrooms. Also includes an individual storage room within the communal area. Comes with full double glazed windows and warmed by electric wall heaters. Ideally placed for Bolton town centre and only 5 minutes onto St Peters Way for access onto the M60/62 motorway network. No DSS, pets or smokers need apply.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.