- FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT TO A HIGH STANDARD.
- 2 Double Sized Bedrooms.
- Enclosed Entrance Vestibule.
- Spacious Lounge with plenty of space for modern furniture to fit easily.
- Brand New Modern fitted kitchen in light oak with integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Low maintenance Rear Yard.
- Brand New Family Bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Freshly decorated with brand new carpets in grey throughout.
- Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Gas Central heating via a combi boiler.
- Offers easy access to Farnworth town centre. Within walking distance of Moses Gate Train Station and only a minute away from the M60 motorway junction by car.
FULLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT! An extremely well presented 2 bedroom mid terraced home, located on a quiet side street in the Farnworth area of Bolton. Offering easy access to Farnworth town centre and the centre of Manchester by rail or car. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, spacious lounge, brand new modern kitchen in light oak with integrated hob, oven and extractor hood with a low maintenance yard to the rear. To the upper floor, you will find a brand new spacious family bathroom, with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin ,toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, plus 2 double sized bedrooms. This stunning property has all new decor and carpets throughout. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout and gas central heating via a combi boiler.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.