- Entrance Hallway.
- A spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Open plan dining area with space for a good sized dining table and chairs, with french doors to the rear aspect.
- Modern fully fitted, galley style kitchen with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and an extractor hood.
- A low maintenance rear garden with a decking area to sit out on.
- 2 double sized bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes included.
- A modern family bathroom, with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Offers excellent transport links to the centre of Farnworth, Bolton and Manchester City Centre.
- Sorry, no DSS, pets or smokers allowed.
A well presented 2 bedroom end terrace home, with a gated driveway and a low maintenance garden to the rear, located in the Lark Hill area of Farnworth, Bolton. With excellent transport links into Farnworth, Bolton and Manchester City Centre, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, a spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround, an open plan dining area with a pair of french doors to the rear aspect, a modern fully fitted galley style kitchen with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and an extractor hood with a low maintenance rear garden with a decking area to sit out on. To the upper floor, you will find a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen, plus 2 double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout, warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. No DSS, pets or smokers need apply. Please note, this is an un-furnished let, the furniture is not included.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.