- Extremely well presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, with off road parking.
- Recently refurbished with brand new paintwork and carpets throughout.
- Secure Communal area with key entry.
- Entrance Lobby and store cupboard.
- Spacious lounge with french doors to the rear aspect.
- Open plan kitchen in white, with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and washing machine included.
- 2 double sized bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a glass shower screen.
- Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth, local supermarkets, and the M60 motorway junction, only a minute away by car.
- Referencing fees as follows, (Touchstone) £324.00 for one applicant, £396 for two applicants.
An extremely well presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment, with off road parking, located at Fernbeck Close in Farnworth, Bolton. Just had brand new paintwork and carpets fitted throughout. Briefly comprises of the following, a secure communal area with key entry, entrance lobby, spacious lounge with french doors to the rear, an open plan kitchen in white with an integrated gas hob, electric oven and a washing machine, 2 double sized bedrooms, store cupboard and a family bathroom in with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen. Comes with double glazed windows throughout and warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Offers easy access to the centre of Farnworth and only a minute away from the junction onto the M60 motorway at Kearsley Spur Roundabout.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.