- 2 reception rooms.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Small enclosed rear yard.
- 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom and a single bedroom to the rear.
- Modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Modern decor and flooring throughout.
- Offers excellent transport links into Manchester City Centre via bus, car or train.
- Within walking distance of a large retail park, with shops, supermarket, fast food retailers and a petrol station.
- Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers are allowed.
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace home, located on Worsley Rd North, in the Walkden area of Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, 2 reception rooms, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood, with a small enclosed yard to the rear. To the upper floor you will find a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, plus 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom to the front and a single bedroom to the rear. Modern decor and flooring throughout. Offers excellent transport links into Manchester City Centre via bus, car or train. Within walking distance of a retail park with supermarkets, shops and fast food retailers. Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.