- Entrance Hallway.
- 2nd Reception Room with french doors to the rear.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen in light oak with an integrated hob, oven and extractor hood.
- Low maintenance rear yard.
- 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Modern Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Sorry No pets or smokers. If on benefits, a home owner guarantor will be required who works full time and works in the local area. Minimum earnings of 22,000 required to meet affordability criteria.
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE! A very spacious 3 bedroom mid terrace home, located on Leigh Rd in the Hindley Green area of Wigan, Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, lounge, 2nd reception room with french doors to the rear, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated electric hob and oven, with a low maintenance rear yard. To the upper floor, you will find a modern family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath and a glass shower screen, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom. Double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Recently had a repaint and had new carpets fitted to some of the rooms. Sorry no pets or smokers. If you are on benefits, a home owner guarantor will be required who works full time and lives locally. Minimum earnings of 22,000 required to meet the affordability criteria.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.