- Modern 2 bedroom semi detached home with a driveway and a large garden to the rear.
- Entrance Porch.
- Spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Modern kitchen with an integrated gas hob and an electric oven.
- Large rear garden with a patio area and a lawn.
- 2 bedrooms, a double sized master bedroom and a single bedroom. Both come with fitted wardrobes.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows and warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Excellent transport links into Bolton or Bury town centre.
- Sorry no dss, pets or smokers allowed.
A 2 bedroom semi detached home, with a driveway and a large garden with a lawn to the rear, located on a quiet side street in the Breightmet area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance porch, a spacious lounge with a feature living flame gas fire and surround, a modern fully fitted kitchen with an integrated gas hob and an electric oven plus a large rear garden with a patio area and a lawn. To the upper floor, you will find a double sized master bedroom and a single bedroom, both with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Just had a full re-paint and brand new carpets fitted throughout. Sorry no DSS, pets or smokers allowed.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.