- Driveway to the front, space for one car.
- Entrance Porch.
- Spacious lounge with a feature electric fire and surround.
- Fitted kitchen to the rear.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom.
- Family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating.
- Sorry no pets, dss or smokers allowed.
- Close by to the centre of Wigan, and the M6 motorway junction via Poolstock Lane.
A well presented 3 bedroom end terrace home, with a driveway offering off road parking, located in the Ince area of Wigan, Greater Manchester. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance porch, spacious lounge with a feature electric fire and surround, a fitted kitchen to the rear and a large garden. To the upper floor, you will find 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 single bedroom, plus a family bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows throughout and warmed by gas central heating.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.