- £525.00 PER MONTH RENTAL.
- Entrance Vestibule.
- 2 Spacious Reception Rooms.
- Fully fitted kitchen in mid oak with contrasting grey worktops.
- Low maintenance rear yard with gates. Offers off road parking.
- Modern Family Bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- 2 bedrooms, one spacious double and one single bedroom.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating via a brand new combi boiler.
- Within easy walking distance of a number of sought after schools, including St James, Harper Green and Lady of Lourdes.
A well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace home, with 2 reception rooms and off road parking to the rear, located on Plodder Lane in the Farnworth area of Bolton, Greater Manchester. A number of sought after schools are within easy walking distance including St James, Harper Green School and Our Lady of Lourdes. Briefly comprises of the following, an entrance vestibule, 2 spacious reception rooms, a fitted kitchen in mid oak with contrasting dark grey work tops and a low maintenance rear yard with gates offering car parking space. To the upper floor, you will find a double sized master bedroom to the front and one single bedroom to the rear, plus a super modern Family Bathroom with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout. Warmed by gas central heating via a brand new combi boiler. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.