- Entrance Porch and entrance hallway.
- 2 spacious reception rooms, both with a feature living flame gas fire and surround.
- Modern kitchen with an integrated grill, oven and hob.
- Large rear garden with a lawn and a glass greenhouse.
- Superb, modern family bathroom in grey with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 double sized bedrooms and 1 very small bedroom (3rd bedroom is only big enough for a baby cot)
- Excellent transport links into Manchester City Centre and Trafford Park.
- Double glazed windows and doors throughout.
- Warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler.
- Sorry no pets, DSS or smokers allowed. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties
A spacious, well presented 3 bedroom mid terrace home, located on Walkden Rd in the Worsley area of Greater Manchester. (Please note, the 3rd bedroom is only big enough for a baby cot.) With excellent transport links into Manchester City Centre and Trafford Park, briefly comprises of the following, an entrance hallway, 2 reception rooms, both with living flame gas fire and surround, a modern kitchen with an integrated grill, oven and hob, plus a large rear garden with a lawn and a glass greenhouse. To the upper floor you will find a superb modern family bathroom in grey with a 3 piece suite in white, including a basin, toilet and a bath tub with a shower over the bath, 2 double sized bedrooms and a very small 3rd bedroom. Comes with double glazed windows and doors throughout and warmed by gas central heating via a combi boiler. Sorry, no pets, DSS or smokers allowed. Viewings by appointment only with Bolton Properties.
Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information.
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
During the tenancy, payable to Bolton Properties, Payment of £30.00 if you want to change the tenancy agreement. Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England base rate and interest will be charged until the date the full payment is received. Payment of up to £100.00 for the loss of keys/security devices. Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable.
Utilities, Gas, Electricity and Water Bills, Communications, Telephone and Broadband. Installation of cable, satellite or any type of TV aerial, Subscription to cable or satellite provider. TV licence, Council Tax, Home Contents Insurance.
Other Permitted Payments.
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Bolton Properties is a member of Money Shield, which is a client money protection scheme, and is also a member of the Property Redress Scheme, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details by contacting the agent directly by email or telephone.